Wegen eines Fehlers müssen die Bürgermeisterwahlen für den März leider wiederholt werden. Bis zum 15. März könnt ihr alle noch einmal eure Stimme abgeben. Wir entschuldigen uns für die Panne.
BSW-Team am Dienstag, 5. März 2013 22.36 Uhr CET.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a command and how do I use it?
- Who is the correct Contact Person?
- How do I find Admins und Mediators in BSW?
- How can I ask questions in the Tutor Channel?
- How can I take a Screenshot?
- Where can I suggest new games/features for BSW?
- How can I see whether I am registered in BSW?
- I registered, but it still shows when I log in that I am unregistered?
Profile and Language Settings
- How do I get my photo into my player info?
- Where can I change my personal information or add some?
- How can I change the language of the website?
- How can I change the language of the server messages and the games in BrettspielWelt?
- Which Characters can I use in my User ID?
- My login name is already taken , however, according to player info it is still free.
- How can I change my Login name?
- What advantages are there to registering?
Playing on BSW
- What do the Options host, invisibly and drawseat mean?
- How do I find fellow players?
- How do I find a certain player?
- My fellow player is no longer active. How can I finish my game?
- I left my game? How do I get back to my game and play again?
- My fellow player disappeared before finishing a game. Where can I report this?
- Who can I contact to report an issue?
- How do I behave correctly in BSW?
- How can I see which town I am currently in?
- Where do I find the single user games?
- What does '-- Mmh, xy, dafür gibt es jetzt aber keinen Taler' mean?
- What Commands can I use and where do I use them?
- When I looked at other player's info I saw the games Alhambra and Metro mentioned. Where can I play these games?
- I would like to play with a friend over the same IP, can this be done?
- How can I see which of my friends are on-line?
- How can I send a user an e-mail?
- What is the Main Chat?
- I always get SPV and SPV_en Chat. What are these and how do I get rid of them?
- Why do I get Channel Tutor_en, when I didn't enter it, why?
- What is the Collectchat and how do I activate it?
- What things can I change in the Collectchat?
- What do the abbreviations and Emoticons mean?
- How do I make a Chatlog?
- Can I store the settings of a Channel?
- Which Java-Version is best for BSW
- Which Java version is best suited for BSW?
- Who can I ask about technical issues ?
- Which data is important for checking errors?
- How do I make an error log?
- How can I simulate the right mouse button with my Mac?
- I can log in into the world, but after 3-5 minutes keep getting kicked off.
- When playing in BSW the Client “hangs”.
- My FireWall is preventing me from connecting to BSW. How do I fix this?
Forum and Wiki
- Who can Administer a Forum?
- Where do I find Help in how to use the forums?
- Where do I find Help on using the Wiki?
- How exactly do you define "advertising"? Isn't every link, every posting containing a name already advertising? And how can something non-commercial be considered advertising?
- Why can't I post information concerning a good cause?
- What about forums for Cities and Guilds? Do these rules apply there as well?
- What about the policy "not mention names"? Doesn't it sound contradictory to forbid it in the fairness forum and on the other hand allow cities to post their 'Black Lists'?
- The rules clearly state that "X" is forbidden, but I am allowed to do "Y"?
- If we can not rely on the "letter of the law", how do I know what I can and cannot do? And does the last sentence pose a logical problem when it is applied to itself?
- Are all these rules really necessary? Does the law enforce them?
- What about my right to freedom of expression? Is this not censorship?
- How do you add special characters to the name of your plot of land?
- How do I build my house?
- How can I travel to different towns in BSW?
- How do I become citizen of a town?
- How can I start a town?
- How does the Town Management Ranking work?
- How do I move into a house?
- Can you remove buildings from a town?
- How do I get Points or Talers?
- How can I Spend my Talers?
- Can I Donate talers?
- What does 'Buddy[W9]' mean next to my login name?
- Do I score points even if I change my name?
- Are games scored, if my game partner disappears before the game is finished?
- Can I see my actual score?
- I have achieved what I need to move up a rank. Why have I not moved up yet?
- I have two registered login names. Can I transfer points from one login name to another?
- What is Download, and why do I want to Download the BSW Client?
- How do I install the Game Client
- How do I install the client under Windows Vista?
- Why do I have no sound with the Download Client?
- Why does text in my Chat, not scroll automatically?
- What is this Prop File and where can I it?
- How can I change colours, pictures and sounds in the Client?
- Why does nothing happened, when I click the 'Play' button on the main BSW Web page.
- I start up BSW, however, everything remains Gray what do I do?
- If I play too long, my computer starts to "lag badly" (graphics do not work) and I need to restart?
- My browser forgets who I am.
- Can I change the size of the Browser Window?
- I have selected full screen, however I lack a part of the game play area and/or the command input area.